The Gems are not only the Klamath Basin’s hometown baseball team, we’re also a great resource for your group to raise funds. One of our missions is to be a part of our community and help wherever we can, and using the Gems to raise funds is an important part of that mission.
Over the past few seasons, the Gems helped groups in the area raise over $25,000 in funds for different causes. All groups that sell tickets will sell the $6 GA Pavilion Ticket.
The Gems use a sliding scale depending on how many tickets your group sells.
- If you sell 50 tickets or less you get 20%
- If you sell 51-99 tickets you get 30%
- If you sell 100-199 tickets you get 40%
- If you sell 200 or more tickets you get 50%
- We allow you to setup a table on the concourse to promote your cause (not to fund raise) on your game night if your group sells 200 tickets.
- The only thing we ask is that tickets are not sold at, or near, Kiger Stadium. There is no limit, sell as much as you like! The first step is to select a date and, since fundraising opportunities are limited, please contact the Gems right away to request your night.
Our fundraising plan is simple and clear. Your group can consign Gems tickets to sell for a specific Gems home game. Your group sells the tickets and keeps whatever percentage you reach. Any unsold tickets are returned to the Gems. Your group then comes to that Gems game and has a great time! If you sell 200 ticket or more we’ll give you plenty of love at the game – a ceremonial first pitch, participation in Gems on-field contests, a chance to set up an informational booth and even a chance to join our broadcaster for half an inning!
To find out how to raise funds using the power of the Gems, contact us at (541) 883-GEMS to book your date. Dates are filling fast and space is limited.